MCSI Certification Programs are truly worldclass with cutting-edge content that offers you uniquely-designed, hands-on practical and challenging exercises that teach skills immediately applicable in the field towards benefiting career advancement.
This Certification is designed to train high school students worldwide.
MCSI's Community Initiatives include offering this Certification free of charge to high school students. Therefore there is no expiry date, no renewal fees, and no hidden fees.
MCSI Introduction to Cyber Security:
Learn technical and enterprise security concepts
Discover active attack campaigns
Perform network reconnaissance
Extract data from search engines and social media
Employ basic operational security procedures
Classify binaries with YARA
Develop a password policy and a risk matrix
Build a home security lab
With this Certification training you will be ready to perform the following
- Certificate transparency logs
- Github source code leaks
- Phishing websites
- Malware samples
- Safe port-scanning
- Safe nslookup
- Safe HTTP requests
- Directory and file enumeration
- Port scanning with NMAP
- Domain and subdomain enumeration
Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Risk matrix
- Password policy
- IT assets inventory
- Security awareness posters
Why MCSI’s MCIS Certification is World Class
- World-Class Requirements Met Are Above Standard: Holders of the MCIS Certification have completed 75 practical online exercises thus demonstrating that they have entry-level skills and knowledge in the following areas: OSINT, domain enumeration, operational security, network reconnaissance, port scanning, YARA and GRC.
- Practical Challenges: Students must complete hands-on challenges that have been inspired from real-life investigations.