Crisis Simulation Workshop
This workshop prepares board members and business executives respond to a cyber breach. You will undertake a hypothetical breach challenge tailored to your organisation’s profile that is aimed at preparing you for the worst-case scenario. The benefits of undertaking this simulation are that you will learn proper critical thinking approaches and structured analytic techniques designed for executives that want to handle a cyber breach properly.
- Tailored Scenario: Mossé Security designs a tailored scenario for the customer that is realistic and fits their profile.
- Expert Panel: Cyber security experts will be invited for the board and the executives to obtain expert advice for 15 minutes ahead of the breach simulation exercise.
- Boardroom and Simulation: The board members and the executives practice responding to the breach for 30 minutes.
- Parliamentary Inquiry Simulation: The board members and the executives practice responding to a parliamentary inquiry into the hypothetical breach of their organisation.
- Structured Improvement Techniques: Using proprietary analytic techniques, Mossé Security helps the board and the executives improve their cyber breach response skills.
- Learning and Observations: Mossé Security assists the customer extract the main learnings from the simulation.
Board Members, Business Executives and Senior Managers
This course is taught by experienced Mossé Security’s instructors. Our instructors have over 10 years of experience delivering penetration testing, red teaming and incident response services for a multitude of industries that have involved complex and multi-faceted approaches. Our instructors each possess the right balance of corporate experience and are competently skilled in presenting and teaching to groups.
Beyond their technical abilities and years of professional experience, our instructors are also trained teachers and public speakers. Their manner of teaching easily conveys their passion for computer security to every one of our students.
Fees are dependant on the size and complexity of the workshop on offer.
Terms and Conditions (Classroom Training)
- Payment methods are either booking online via Event Brite or contacting us for an invoice.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellation notifications after 14 days prior to course commencement date are not eligible for refund.
- Cancellations received between 15 and 28 days prior to course commencement will be charged 50% of the course fee.
- Students are allowed 1 reschedule per class. Transfers received between 15 – 28 days prior to course commencement will be charged a $300 (incl GST) administrative fee. The new session date must be given at the time of the reschedule notification and rescheduled classes must be taken within 6 months of original scheduled date.
- Transfers received 14 days or less prior to course commencement will be charged 50% of the course fee. The new session date must be given at the time of the reschedule notification and rescheduled classes must be taken within 6 months of original scheduled date.
- Payment must be made in full prior to any rescheduling.
- Student substitutions can be made in writing 48 hours prior to a class start.
- If a student does not attend a scheduled session, there will be no refund or reschedule given. Payment is forfeited.
Mossé Security reserves the right to cancel a course and will endeavour to provide participants with as much notice as possible. Upon cancellation, any fees already paid by the participant will be refunded.
Copyrights © 2018 Mossé Cyber Security Institute